1. “Overview of technical specifications for grid-connected photovoltaic systems”,A. Anzalchi, A.I. Sarwat,”Energy Conversion and Management”, Vol. 152, 2017, pp. 312-327, ISSN 0196-8904, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2017.09.049
2. “Optimal design of hybrid wind/photovoltaic electrolyzer for maximum hydrogen production using imperialist competitive algorithm”,A. Khalilnejad, A. Sundararajan, A.I. Sarwat, Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy (MPCE), pp. 1-10, June 2017
1. “Model Predictive Power Control Approach for Three-Phase Single-Stage Grid-Tied PV Module-Integrated Converter”,A. Moghadasi, A. Sargolzaei, A. Anzalchi, A. Sarwat, Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications
2. “A New Topology of Higher Order Power Filter for Single-Phase Grid-tied Voltage Source Inverters,” Anzalchi, A.; Moghadasi A, Moghaddami M., A.I. Sarwat, in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 63, no. 12, pp. 7511-7522, Dec. 2016.
Best Symposium Paper awarded to Dr Arif Sarwat at International Symposium on resilient Cyber Systems
1. “A Distributed Intelligent Framework for Electricity Theft Detection Using Benford’s Law and Stackelberg Game”,L. Wei, A. Sundararajan, A.I. Sarwat, S. Biswas, and E. Ibrahim, Resilience Week, Wilmington, DE, September 2017 ( Best Symposium Paper awarded to Dr Arif Sarwat at International Symposium on resilient Cyber Systems)
2. An Efficient MQTT Framework for Control and Protection of Networked Cyber-Physical Systems“, U. Ozgur, H.T. Nair, A. Sundararajan, K. Akkaya, A.I. Sarwat, 2017 IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS): International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security (CPS-Sec), Las Vegas, NV, October 11, 2017.
3.”A Survey on Low Latency Towards 5G: RAN, Core Network and Caching Solutions“, Parvez Imtiaz, Ali Rahmati, Ismail Guvenc, Arif I. Sarwat, and Huaiyu Dai, IEEE Communication surveys & tutorial (under review)
4. “A Gossip Algorithm based Clock Synchronization Scheme for Smart Grid Applications”, I. Parvez, J. Pinto, A.I. Sarwat, IEEE NAPS 2017
5. “A review on cyber security issues and mitigation methods in smart grid systems”, M. Pour, A. Anzalchi and A. Sarwat, SoutheastCon 2017, Charlotte, NC, 2017, pp. 1-4.
6. “Review of Cyber-Physical Attacks and Counter Defense Mechanisms for Advanced Metering Infrastructure in Smart Grid”, Longfei Wei, Luis Puche Rondon, Amirhasan Moghadasi, Arif I. Sarwat, IEEE PES T&D 2018, Denver, Colorado, USA, 2018
7. “Multi-armed bandit for LTE-U and WiFi coexistence in unlicensed bands,” M. G. S. Sriyananda, I. Parvez, I. Güvene, M. Bennis and A. I. Sarwat, 2016 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Doha, 2016, pp. 1-6.
7. “A self-tuning variable frequency control for multi-level contactless Electric Vehicle charger”, M. Moghaddami, A. Sundararajan and A. I. Sarwat, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), Trivandrum, India, 2016, pp. 1-5.
8. “Drones for smart cities: Issues in cybersecurity, privacy, and public safety“, E. Vattapparamban, I. Guvenc, A. I. Yurekli, K. Akkaya, and S. Uluagac, in Proc. IEEE Int. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), pp. 216-221, 2016.
1. “Trends and Future Directions of Research for Smart Grid IoT Sensor Networks”,
A.I. Sarwat, A. Sundararajan, I. Parvez, International Symposium on Sensor Networks, Systems and Security, Lakeland, FL, September 2017